$67.7 Million Raised So Far
JustFundraising is committed to providing unparalleled customer service so we are proud to share our customer comments. As you will read, you are in good hands with JustFundraising for your next fundraiser.
"Craig and other staff members I spoke to was very helpful, pleasant to work with and wanted to help me in anyway."
- Tina Pouncey, Sweet on a Cure
"I wanted to let you know we were very satisfied with our product and service with JustFundraising.com. We look forward to using your services again next year. Thank you!"
- Melissa France, Summit School Student Council
"This is the first time that I had to coordinate a fund raiser, the help I received from JustFundraising.com made this a very easy task for me."
- Lisa Olney, Lisa Olney (11LAB)
"The $1050 we raised will help us pay for a trip to a youth conference in Florida. It was easy to do, since everything in the brochure is $7!"
- Nikki Smith, Greater Temples
"Every year our group goes to the State Marketing Conference, and every student is responsible for their own ticket. With the Chocolate Treasury fundraiser, we raised $1410, and had fun while doing it!"
- Lynn Collier, Delta Epsilon Chi
"We were very happy with the service that we received from JustFundraising. Our profit is going towards our Young People's Department for group activities and trips."
- Carolyn Washington, Mt. Pleasant Baptist Youth Group
"Despite plenty of competion from other local groups doing fundraising, we did great with the Emma Lou's Cookie Dough fundraiser!"
- Paula Williams, Chatanooga Thunder Youth Basketball
"Your service representatives were very helpful and supportive. We enjoyed selling the Emma Lou's Cookie Dough, and will definitely do it again!"
- Charnika Elliott, Noah-Christian Community Center
"Selling from the Cottontail Collection brochure brought me and my choir group back to elementary school! Definitely a success!"
- LaToya Hinton, Joshua's Troop
"My sorority and I felt the Cottontail Collection fundraiser was much better than the other fundraisers out there. All of our questions were answered promptly!"
- Amy Meininger, Phi Sigma Sigma
"The Emma Lou's Cookie Dough fundraiser was so successful that we're doing it again, right away!"
- Cynthia Johnson, Shabach Worship Center
"I appreciate the fact that you total everything up for us, and do all of the hard work! Thanks for an easy fundraiser!"
- Alison Schulman, Kiddie Academy Of Syosset
"We were really happy with how the fundraiser turned out, so much so that we're planning on doing it again very soon."
- Pamela Mushrush, Trip Funds and Venturing
"Seven of the kids in our school sold over $200 each, and everybody had a good time on the fundraiser."
- Michael Lee, Bleckley County Middle School
"The products in the Elite Retreats brochures were very high quality, and the service was very helpful."
- Laura Baker, Pop Warner - Reno Bulldogs
"The customer service we received from Niki was so wonderful, we made her an honorary family member!"
- Sabrina Taylor, Taylor Family Club
"This was the second time we've done Emma Lou's Cookie Dough, and we raised even more than the first time!"
- Ruth Ryan, Special Needs Group
"The students found the candle fundraiser to be much easier to do then what was originally thought. We've recommended it to the Freshman class."
- Jeweli Floyd, General Hygiene
"This was an easy-sell fundraiser. We'll definitely be using JustFundraising again!"
- Richard Rainville, Immaculate Conception
"This was our first fundraiser, and the Scouts and I were extremely happy with how it turned out."
- Carl Walton, Cub Scout Pack 340