Dinner & A Movie Card
Our Most popular Fundraising Card, This Card will give your supporters up to 50% savings at more than 100,000 restaurants, movie theaters, and stores nationwide! No need to wait for us to sign up the merchants for you
Why Will Your Supporters Love the Dinner & A Movie Card?
- Great discounts at over 100,000 merchants
- Your supporters get unlimited use for 12 months
- They simply show the card and save!
How It Works:
Sell Dinner & Movie discount cards to friends and family. They will use their card by visiting www.enjoyaccess.com and entering their unique PIN indicated on the back of their card in order to register.Then they can download unlimited discount coupons, both for their area and anywhere they travel, for a full 12 months.
Checkout the Offers:
To view the offers that your Dinner & Movie card holders would receive, simply visit this link and enter your zip code or city.
Priced to Sell: Your supporters get up to 50% savings at over 100,000 merchants for only $10!
Your Profit: Get 65% profit!
Delivery Time: Standard Dinner and a Movie cards are typically delivered in 4-7 business days, For Customized Dinner and a Movie cards are typically delivered in 7-17 business days.
Free Shipping and Low Minimums: Your group receives free shipping on all orders, and the minimum order is only 50 cards. A group of 5 participants should be able to easily sell 10 Cards each.
Payment Methods: Credit card, money order, purchase order form for public schools, 30-day financing available - call us!
How Does The Dinner and A Movie Card Work?
1. Determine how many fundraising participants will take part in your fundraiser.
2. Order approximately 10 Cards per participant, depending on how motivated you feel they are.
3. Place your order online or over the phone. You may pay using a credit card, money-order, or if you’re a public school you can issue a purchase order form.
4. Shipping: Shipping for a Standard Dinner and a Movie cards are typically delivered in 4-7 business days, For Customized Dinner and a Movie cards are typically delivered in 7-17 business days.
8. Prepare and send a letter to your group members and their parents so they are aware of the objective of your fundraiser, collection dates, and your contact info.
9. Keep track of how many cards you have distributed to each of your fundraising participants. Ideally, have the parents pick them up so they become more involved in the fundraiser.
10. Your participants will sell each of these cards for $10 each, and collect their money on the spot.
11. Keep a tally of all the money you collect from each of your participants throughout your fundraiser.
12. When the fundraiser is complete, be sure to send a Thank You note to all parents and kids who participated.
13. Count the profit made from your fundraiser!
Safety Tip: If your participants choose to fundraise door-to-door, they should always be in the company of an adult.