Top Catholic School Fundraising Ideas
Let JustFundraising.com Help Guide You
You’re doing a great thing by taking a lead role in your school’s fundraisers, and our experienced staff wants to help! We’ve assisted schools and other groups raise over $70 million over the past 15 years, with product fundraisers that work! The combination of our quality products, guaranteed highest profit, and friendly fundraising experts, will give your school the edge you need. Our winning line-up of over 20 no up-front cost fundraisers includes gourmet cookie dough, delectable nuts and snacks, flower bulbs, scented candles, and much more.
JustFundraising Offers the Following to Ensure You Raise More:
- Fundraising Experts To Help Guide You
- Free Order-Takers and Free Shipping
- High Quality Products That Sell Themselves
- 20+ FREE-to-Start Fundraisers
- The Highest Profit Guarantee or Your Order is FREE
For helpful fundraising tips on how to setup your catholic school fundraiser click here or scroll-down the page.
Browse our Other Categories of Catholic Schools Fundraising Products
Fundraising Ideas for Catholic Schools
4 Considerations For Your Perfect Fundraiser
Before you start your fundraising activities, you'll want to get a good feeling of the demands of your fundraiser and your local community. Here are some factors to consider before deciding on which fundraising products your fundraiser really should provide:
- Price Point - Have a feeling of the economic situation of your communities you'll be reaching out to. You need to provide a solution that is in line with your community’s means. Be sure that the solutions provided by your fundraiser are costed appropriately for that area.
- Demand - Discover what is preferred or in-demand within your location. You want to be sure you are providing a solution that your supporters are looking for. Supplying an in-demand product significantly reduces the sales pressure on your volunteers by letting the solution speak for itself. Keep to this easy tip and it is going to support your fundraising sales immensely.
- Quality - While a great cause such as a catholic school fundraiser is actually a powerful incentive for prospective contributors, you can’t underestimate the impact of a top quality fundraising item. A great solution could very well result in a number of contributions from the identical supporters simply because you are providing a item they definitely take pleasure in. In addition, it implies they’ll be much more likely to help your cause next time you come to them.
- Profit Level - It’s important you obtain a product that has a great balance with the above listed points but it is just as critical to not overlook your profit level. When your product meets just about every other requirement but doesn’t produce earnings for the fundraiser, then it is not contributing towards your school’s fundraising objectives. Pick solutions that offer a minimum of a 40% profit return. This may drive down the number of unit sales needed to reach your target.
We want to help. Call one of our experts at 1-888-440-4114. We’ll answer your questions and help you find the perfect fundraiser for your school.
If we include the sellers, their parents, extended family, along with teachers and staff, your fundraising mission might require you to coordinate hundreds or even thousands of adult and youth volunteers. With this in thought, you'll want to get ultra-organized and produce a fundraising plan that considers all of your communication and management needs. Here are a few tips to assist you to get rolling:
- Determine an all-round fundraising profit aim, along with person sales targets, and ensure that they’re communicated continually to your sellers and parents throughout the fundraiser.
- Organize a listing of adult volunteers and outline their roles - weekly funds collection, distribution day, etc.
- Set up a list of date ranges from kick-off date, to collection dates, to distribution day, and adhere to them.
- Arrange a listing of weekly meeting dates for the Fundraising Board, so you are able to address any issues within a timely style. Get all their emails and ensure your CCed on any fundraising-related situation, so you can stay within the loop.
- Put together an incentive program that is certain to motivate the sellers (and their parents!). Ensure you have a spot within the school where children can see the prizes throughout the fundraiser.
- Have one of the most powerful speakers, often the principal, take part in the kick-off sales pitch.
- Prepare weekly letters as well as emails to help keep the children and parents informed regarding the fundraiser status.
Motivate Your Catholic School Fundraiser Volunteers
It may be hard to sustain morale throughout the complete length of a fundraiser (some can last the whole school year!) so you, being an organizer, really need to employ techniques to help keep motivation elevated. Here is often a list to get you started:
- Assign individual ‘accounts’ for people, groups or classes so their progress and contribution might be tracked separately. This can help add a healthful competitive spirit that will give a nice boost to motivation.
- Offer gifts or other incentives to people, groups or classes that surpass particular milestones like quickest or most sales.
- Do shout-outs to groups or people who're succeeding or improving. This could be performed inside a weekly e-mail recap, a social media update or at a school assembly. Public recognition is usually a powerful motivator.
- Remember to maintain an enjoyable and light atmosphere so volunteers can go about their tasks in a pressure-free environment. A lot of tension on your volunteers can result in difficulties with motivation. Try to remember to have fun!
- Make sure you as well as your teams thank your supporters for their donations and let them know the difference they’ve made in attaining your catholic school fundraising targets.
Turn Fundraising Activities Into a Useful Learning Experience
From time to time the frantic pace of a fundraiser can overshadow just how much of a beneficial learning experience it can be for children. Remember to draw focus around the expertise kids are developing. Set up sessions to talk about and train students and volunteers on how to create or showcase these skills. These skills involve:
- Communication Skills - Children will understand ways to communicate tips and goals to prospective supporters. Communication skills are essential and building them early could be a wonderful asset.
- Math Skills - Despite the fact that fundraisers usually only call for addition, subtraction, multiplication and division, volunteers will need to carry out these operations on the fly numerous instances throughout the fundraiser. These math skills will continue to become valuable for the rest of their lives.
- Teamwork - Children working with each other within the buddy system or in larger teams get to experience what it’s like to work with other individuals to achieve a common objective. As well, every single seller’s individual efforts are for the good of the whole class or catholic school, not themselves personally. Understanding how you can function as part of a group will become essential in their lives when they progress into higher education and the working world.
- Sales Expertise - Children are going to be able to build abilities in salesmanship which benefit more than just people in sales. A great sales method is often applied in quite a few fields and getting this talent early can mean far more opportunities for success.
- Leadership - Kids who would like to increase or sharpen their leadership qualities can take on the function of leader in their particular teams to help keeping their group organized and inspired. These experiences can help shape the leaders of tomorrow!
Catholic School Fundraising Security Guidelines
There are many constructive elements to fundraising but even with all of the positivity, we cannot forget to make certain volunteers are conducting themselves in a protected manner. Make certain to speak frequently about fundraising safety inside the fundraising kick-off meeting. Be sure to use these recommendations to make sure your volunteers are safe and protected while attempting to attain your target:
- Always be certain young are with parents or recognized adults when fundraising door-to-door
- Older children and teenagers really should always make use of the buddy system and have no less than 2 players traveling with each other. A typical configuration includes 3 older children, two who will be ringing the doorbell and 1 who'll stay on the edge of the property to have a secure view in case assistance must be called.
- Do not let your volunteers to enter inside the property of strangers when going house-to-house. Instruct them to keep all door-to-door fundraising activities beyond the doorstep, quite a few feet away from the door to make sure neighbors and passersby have got a clear viewpoint
- Do not permit your volunteers to carry copious amounts of cash currency. Have volunteers keep income in a safe and protected area on a regular schedule to make sure they are not keeping an excessive amount while going door-to-door.
The Carolina Christian Academy raised over $2000 profit with our Art In Nature Flower Bulbs to help with curriculum supplies!
We did a Journey of Faith Candle fundraiser! Thanks to Justfundraising help we raised $804