Top Baseball Fundraising Ideas
Steal Home With a Just Fundraising Baseball Fundraiser
For the past 15 years, Just Fundraising has been helping teams and leagues that belong to organizations including Little League, Dixie Youth Baseball, AABC, CABA, and the NABF to successfully reach their fundraising goals. We know that fundraising can be challenging so we work with you to make the experience easy, fast and of course, profitable. We have helped high school and community youth baseball teams achieve their goals with fundraising profits as high as 90%! Our winning line-up of no money-up-front fundraisers, means you can achieve your fundraiser objectives with no financial risk.
JustFundraising Offers the Following to Ensure You Raise More:
- Fundraising Experts To Help Guide You
- Free Order-Takers and Free Shipping
- High Quality Products That Sell Themselves
- 20+ FREE-to-Start Fundraisers
- The Highest Profit Guarantee or Your Order is FREE
Browse Our Other Categories of Baseball Fundraising Products
You can find more baseball fundraising ideas in our products section
Fundraising Tips For Your approaching Baseball Fundraiser
Consider Your Fundraising Product Needs
- IS THE FUNDRAISER SOLUTION OF HIGH QUALITY? There are numerous individuals who will happily contribute to a good cause but a great item is an amazing motivator. Offering something that people like will make sure your cause is appreciated and often your supporters are going to be asking you when the upcoming fundraiser will be! If you distribute quality fundraising merchandise, you will ensure pleased supporters which will buy from your Baseball team once again.
- WILL IT OFFER AN IDEAL EARNING LEVEL?As mentioned above, great products can certainly create a positive change to your fundraising events, however when they don’t make a profit to your Baseball team they aren’t going to be of any benefit to your goal. Ensure all of your determination adds up by selling something that yields a minimum of 40% profit for your team. More money represents a lot more time to ‘Play ball!’
- DOES IT HAVE AN IDEAL SELLING PRICE?Every community is unique - their total price limit for a fundraiser item can vary from $1 to $20 - make sure the product you’re providing is listed reasonably for the group.
- IS IT IN HIGH DEMAND?Take note of your area. It is advisable to sell something which people Want. Follow this straightforward guideline and it will enhance your fundraising sales immensely. What’s greater than a product that sells itself?
Get together and Inspire Your Baseball Team
When you have chosen a fundraising item that you will have belief in, you're all ready to coach your team, often both players and parents, to hit the sidewalks. Getting together with people and being able to present your purpose is essential for revenue achievement. Be sure everyone understands what your financial targets are and just what the amount of money is going to be used for. Below are a few suggestions for great profits:
- Look at giving each volunteer their particular exclusive ‘account’, so they’re specifically recognized for the funds they individually raised.
- Challenge your team with incentives for fastest / most sales.
- Split up into teams and praise a winner for biggest revenues.
- Publicly honor your team for a fantastic job.
- Keep the feeling light and interesting so there is no tension involved.
Think about Communication
- Volunteers and players need to see the quantity of items you need them to sell so that you can reach your Baseball team’s mission
- Volunteers should be aware of why they may be fundraising and where the money will go - e.g. We require an extra $2k for bus rentals for the leftover away games this season.
- Present volunteers with the appropriate sales pitch inside of a letter. It must include a listing of your fundraiser product benefits and features, along with the objective of your fundraiser, to enable them to appropriately get the word out and bring in sales among friends, neighbors and acquaintances efficiently.
- Make use of social networking weekly to spread the word with regards to your fundraiser to parents and friends so that the word can extend further with a click of a button.
- Be sure that a major “Thank you!” goes out to any or all parents, supporters and volunteers soon after the fundraiser. It’s a remarkable thing for them to unite under your cause so make sure they are aware exactly how much you value their effort and time!
Baseball Fundraising Safety
Baseball Fundraising is undoubtedly a great endeavor that literally brings the very best out of folks in your city nevertheless that doesn’t entail your members shouldn’t conduct themselves in a protected fashion. Abide by these steps to make certain your team stays protected and safe while you’re approaching your fundraiser objectives:
- Smaller youngsters should always be together with adults when going house-to-house.
- Adolescents of an older age should always utilize the buddy system making certain to have no less than 2 players walking together.
- Do not enter into the household of unknown people whenever going house-to-house. Fundraising activities should take place beyond the door step, quite a few feet from the door to guarantee neighbors and passersby have a clear viewpoint.
- Do not carry huge amounts of money currency. Have volunteers store money in a safe and secure place on a regular basis to be sure they are not toting a lot when going house-house.
This is our third year with JustFundraising. We can't say enough about how the cookie dough fundraiser has helped our organization over these few years. We profited about $7,000. Everyone loves the Cookie Dough.
We would like to thank JustFundraising for helping us sell a easy, fun and cheap fundraiser for our baseball team. We were able to help pay for our upcoming seasons umpire fees, equipment and trophies.