Top Tennis Fundraising Ideas
Tennis historically has been known as a sport of the upper-crust but today, tennis is a sport than can be enjoyed by anyone. Its popularity has been steadily increasing as more tennis superstars excite crowds across the globe. In addition, the participation in youth tennis programs has increased because parents know that tennis ranks among the top sports that improve mental and physical health. Although the cost of equipment is low compared to other sports, the cost of training and court-time is high. 1on1 training with a professional tennis teacher can range from $50 - $200 dollars a lesson and group courses range from $400 - $1000 a month.
Youth tennis club members are regularly looking for fundraising ideas to help fund their passion. Many clubs leverage event-based fundraising solutions including tennis tournaments, barbecues, galas, silent auctions and movie nights. Product fundraising solutions are also commonly used by selling candles, candy bars and t-shirts. What should you do to ensure an effective tennis fundraiser?
Ace it with a Just Fundraising Tennis Fundraiser
For the past 15 years, Just Fundraising has been helping tennis clubs and individual players successfully reach their fundraising goals. We know that fundraising can be challenging so we work with you to make the experience fast, easy and profitable. We have helped recreational and amateur clubs achieve their goals with fundraising profits as high as 90% profit! Our winning line-up of no money-up-front fundraisers, means you can run your fundraiser with no financial risk.
JustFundraising Offers the Following to Ensure You Raise More:
- Fundraising Experts To Help Guide You
- Free Order-Takers and Free Shipping
- High Quality Products That Sell Themselves
- 20+ FREE-to-Start Fundraisers
- The Highest Profit Guarantee or Your Order is FREE
For helpful fundraising tips on how to setup your tennis fundraiser click here or scroll-down the page.
Browse our Other Categories of Tennis Fundraising Products
Fundraising Tips For Your future Tennis Fundraiser
Think about Your Fundraising Product Needs
- IS THE FUNDRAISER PRODUCT OFTOP QUALITY? There are a number folks who will proudly provide to a great cause but a great solution is an awesome motivation. Offering an item that people enjoy will guarantee your cause is appreciated and quite often your supporters will be asking when the subsequent fundraiser is! When you offer excellent quality fundraising solutions, you will guarantee happy supporters that will buy from your Tennis team once again.
- WILL IT OFFER A SOLID EARNINGS LEVEL? As pointed out above, great products can produce a very good change to your fundraising activities, but when they do not generate income for your Tennis team they aren’t of any benefit to you. Make sure all your conviction is a good idea by selling something that yields at the least 40% profit for your team. Extra cash results in a lot more time on the tennis court!
- DOES IT HAVE AN IDEAL PRICE POINT? Nearly every area is unique - their price range threshold for a fundraiser item may vary from $1 to $20 - guarantee the solution you’re offering is priced affordably for the neighborhood.
- IS IT IN HIGH DEMAND?Tune in to your area. It is advisable to sell something that people really want. Follow this easy tip and it will help your fundraising sales immensely. What’s better than a product that sells itself?
We want to help. Call one of our experts at 1-888-440-4114. We’ll answer your questions and help you find the perfect fundraiser for your tennis team.
Get together and Boost Your Tennis Team
When you've selected a fundraising item that you will have belief in, you're all ready to develop your team, often both players and parents, to hit the sidewalks. Gathering people and being able to relate your goals is necessary for sales success. Make sure everyone understands what your financial goals are and what the amount of money will be used for. Below are a few techniques for good sales:
- Look at providing each seller their personal ‘account’, so they’re directly rewarded for the funds they personally raised.
- Challenge your team with gifts for quickest / largest sales.
- Split up into teams and reward a winner for biggest sales and profits.
- Publicly compliment your team for a truly good job.
- Maintain the feeling light and fun so there is not any anxiety involved.
Think of Communication
- Volunteers and players should realize the amount of products you would like them to supply so you can reach your Tennis team’s mission.
- Volunteers should know why they may be fundraising and where the investment will go - e.g. We must have an additional $2k for bus rentals for the remainder of the away games this year.
- Provide volunteers with the appropriate sales pitch within a letter. It should include a list of your fundraiser product features and benefits, as well as the objective of your fundraiser, to enable them to effectively spread the word and obtain sales amongst friends, neighbors and co-workers efficiently.
- Use social network sites regularly to get the word out regarding your fundraiser to parents and friends to be sure the word can extend further with a click of a button.
- Ensure that an enormous “Thank you!” goes out to any or all parents, supporters and volunteers immediately following the fundraiser. It’s a great thing for them to unite under your cause so make them aware how much you appreciate their commitment!
Tennis Fundraising Basic safety
Tennis Fundraising is undoubtedly a positive endeavor that literally brings the best out of people in your city nevertheless that doesn’t suggest your members shouldn’t operate in a secure fashion. Follow these steps to ensure your team stays protected and safe while you’re hitting your fundraiser objectives:
- Small youngsters should be together with grownups when going door-to-door.
- Children of an older age must always utilise the buddy system ensuring to have no less than 2 players walking together.
- Do not enter in the home of unknown people whenever going house-to-house. Fundraising activities should happen beyond the door step, quite a few feet from the door to make sure neighbors and passersby have got a clear viewpoint.
- Do not carry copious amounts of cash currency. Have volunteers store money in a safe and secure area on a consistent basis to make sure they're not holding far too much when going door-to-door.
Our club has been fundraising with your $1 candy bars for several years and the kids really enjoy selling them! It's a nice, quick way to raise money for club trips and activities. The older kids can do the selling themselves and the parents like having the product in hand so there isn't a delivery trip at a later date. Thanks for making fundraising so easy!
We sold the America’s Variety Pack Candy Bars and was impressed how quickly they sold, The purpose of our fund raiser is to build our treasury, we just started a new team. We are hoping to continue with Justfundraising for many years.