Get Your Zap-A-Snack Pizza Fundraiser Started!
Who doesn’t need a quick snack or meal for themselves or the whole family, once in a while? These delicious Zap-A-Snack French bread pizzas offer a nice portion size and offer good value at $20 for a box of 6 8-inch pizzas!
The 5 Flavors Available Are: Three Meat French Bread Pizza, Cheese French Bread Pizza, Supreme French Bread Pizza, Five Cheese and Garlic French Bread, Pepperoni French Bread Pizza
Quality & Convenience: Zap-A-Snack is a brand know for quality frozen, microwavable pizza. Each box contains a 6-pack of 8-inch pizzas! These French bread pizzas may be frozen up to 6 months. Important: all of our products are produced in a facility that uses milk, soy, peanuts and tree nuts.
FREE to Start: The Zap-A-Snack Pizza fundraiser costs absolutely nothing to get started. Simply let us know how many fundraising participants you have and we’ll send 1 order-taker for each of them, at no charge.
Reach Your Fundraising Goal: Your group makes 40% profit on all sales! That's $8 profit per pizza! Aim for 400 units, in order to get free shipping. Sell 200 items - you make $1,600 minus your $200 shipping charge for a profit of $1,400 – not bad! Sell 400 items, and you'll profit $3,200.
Priced To Sell: Only $20 for a box of six(6) 8-inch French bread pizzas.
Free Shipping and Low Minimums: Your group receives Free Shipping when you sell 400 items or more. Otherwise, your shipping charge is determined as follows: $1 fee per unit sold less than the minimum of 400 units. Example: if you sell: 300 items, you will pay a $100 shipping fee (400 Min Minus 300 sold)
Why is Pizza a Great Fundraiser?
Interesting and Fun Facts About Pizza:
Pizza is a great fundraiser for so many reasons! Did you know that 13% of Americans eat pizza, every single day and that $38 billion worth of pizza is sold every year in the US. It’s time you get your piece of the pie. This pizza fundraiser requires no up-front funds, and your group makes a nice 30%-55% profit on each pizza sold. Pizza sells itself, so get ready for a super easy fundraiser!
- First pizzas were produced in Naples, Italy in the early 1500s.
- The first pizzeria in the U.S. is in New York called Lombardis.
- Pizza became popular only after WWII.
- Everyday 13% of Americans eat pizza.
- Due to the popularity of pizza Americans consume 41% more cheese than in 1995.
- $38 Billion of Pizza is sold every year in the U.S.
- Pizza can be a healthy meal.
- Domino's was founded in 1960.
- First frozen pizza was created in 1962.
- There’s a pizza museum in Philadelphia.
- There's a pizza expo held every year in Las Vegas.
- 36% of Pizzas ordered contain pepperoni.
- There are more than 60,000 Pizzerias in the U.S.
- The highest sales volume of pizzas happens during the super bowl.
- More than 5 Billion Pizzas are sold every year around the world.
- Domino's is the leader in pizza delivery.
- Saturday night is the time of the week in which more pizzas are ordered.
How Does the Zap-a-Snack Pizza Fundraiser Work?
1. Order 1 Zap-a-Snack Pizza order-taker PER fundraising participant – they’re FREE of charge!
2. Have your group members show the order-taker to friends, family, neighbors, and or co-workers and invite them to purchase.(Note: Your participants will collect the funds up-front, and will take note of their supporter’s name and mailing address on the order form included).
3. Collect all of the order-takers and all funds raised from your group members, at the end of your fundraiser.
4. Place your product order with us by completing and submitting the Order Form by fax or email
5. Count your profits – your group pays only the cost of the product and keeps everything else.
6. JustFundraising.com will ship the entire order to you, so your group can distribute the products to your supporters.
Please ensure that no minor goes fundraising door-to-door alone. If they choose to go door-to-door, they need to be in two’s or three’s, and or with a parent.
Shipping to remote areas... or "off-the-beaten-path" sections of the Western states such as Utah, Wyoming, Oregon, Idaho, etc may not be possible. Please call us for details.