7) Prepare the Parent-Seller Letter and Series of Communiques:
Now that you’ve organized all of the elements of your fundraiser, it’s time to put it on paper. Your goal is to put together a series of informative and persuasive parent-child letters including an amazing kick-off letter that will get everyone excited.
The letters should include all the info needed to guide and motivate your sellers including:
- WHY they are doing the fundraiser and how they’ll benefit
- How many items they’re expected to sell
- The perfect sales script (which they should memorize)
- Any incentive plan and prizes
- Important collection dates
- Safety tips
- fundraising coordinator contact info
To help you out, we have created a sample parent letter for you if you do not already have one. Simply replace the name and dates for your fundraiser.
Download Sample Parent Letter