$2 Pretzel Twists – Variety Pack
Available Again September 2021
Get Samples: For only $15, we’ll send you 8 Pretzel Twists (FREE Shipping). Call Dan at 1-888-440-4114 to order them.
Indulge in our irresistible sweet & salty pretzel twists. Our newest variety pack comes with 30 Twists dipped in milk chocolate and rolled in four delicious toppings. They are individually wrapped, 1 pretzel (40g).
Each master case contains 4 carriers. Each carrier has 30 pretzel twists each, including 8 Peanut Butter Candy Crunch, 7 Rainbow Sprinkles, 7 Crunchy Toffee, 8 Candy Coated Chocolate Chunk.
4 Delicious Flavors: Peanut Butter Candy Crunch, Rainbow Sprinkles, Crunchy Toffee, Candy Coated Chocolate Chunk.
Up to 52% Profit: Your profit varies from 45% to 52% profit depending on how many cases of pretzel twists you order.
Minimum Order: You only need to order 1 case of pretzel twists to get started.
Free & Quick Shipping: Always free, no matter how small or big your order is. Delivered within 1 week.
$25 Gift Card Promotion in Each Carrier: Each participant will have a chance to win a $25 gift card from top-brand national retailers. Information on how to enter is included in each carrier. Winners are randomly selected and immediately notified.
How Does The $2 Pretzel Twists Fundraiser Work?
1. Determine how many Snacks you feel each of your group members can sell, so you know how many cases to order. Each case contains 4 carrier of 30 packs each, for a total of 120 Rods per case. The minimum order is only 1 case and shipping is free, so you can always start with 1 case and keep ordering as you need more.
2. Place your order online or over the phone. You may pay using a credit card, money-order, or if you’re a public school you can issue a purchase order form.
3. Shipping is quick: We always ship out your product the next day following receipt of your payment. Depending on your location, shipping time is 3-5 business days.
4. Prepare and send a letter to your group members and their parents so they are aware of the objective of your fundraiser, collection dates, and your contact info.
5. Keep track of how many packs you have distributed to each of your fundraising participants. Ideally, have the parents pick them up so they become more engaged in the fundraiser.
6. Your participants will sell each of these Pretzel Rods for $1 each, and collect their money on the spot.
7. Keep a tally of all the money you collect from each of your participants throughout your fundraiser.
8. When the fundraiser is complete, be sure to send a Thank You note to all parents and kids who participated.
9. Count the profit made from your fundraiser!
Safety Tip: If your participants choose to fundraise door-to-door, they should always be in the company of an adult.