$20 Preportioned or Preformed Cookie Dough Fundraiser
FREE to Start: The Preportioned Cookie Dough fundraiser costs absolutely nothing to get
started. Simply let us know how many fundraising participants you have and we’ll send 1
order-taker for each of them, at no charge.
This is cookie dough fundraising made convenient! You and your supporters simply have to
place and bake the preformed cookies, and you’ll have delicious gooey treats for family and
friends in no time at all.
Expect the demand to be so high that it will become an
6 Mouth-Watering Flavors:
White Chocolate Macadamia
FREE Online Cookie Dough Store Included
- Chunky Chocolate Chip "Loaded with luscious chocolate chunks, every morsel is the perfect combination of cookie and chocolate."
- Snickerdoodle "Buttery dough mixed with cinnamon and sugar will take you back to Grandma's kitchen."
- White Chocolate Macadamia "Premium white chocolate chips and Hawaii's pearls of paradise are blended with fabulous dough."
- M&M's Candies "Your favorite candy and your favorite cookie, brought together in a perfect union. With chocolaty M&M’s in every bite."
- Oatmeal Raisin "Hearty oats and juicy raisins combine for that homemade taste that will satisfy even the most discriminating palate."
- Sugar Cookies "These sugar cookies are sweet, simple and comforting."
Note: Transaction fees applied to online fundraising store orders. Details provided in store.
- When you order Your FREE Preformed Gourmet Cookie Dough Order-Takers, we'll give you a unique group id.
- Share the link to your group's online store with friends and family.
- Your supporters can place their order online. We track all of the orders to your group and seller.
- When you've completed your fundraiser, we'll send you a Profit Report and Profit Check. If you sold items using an order-taker as well, you'll just pay us what you owe for the items sold, and keep the rest as profit.
Every Box of preportioned cookies contains 40 (1.08 oz) preformed cookies, for a total of
approximately 2.7 lbs of cookie dough.
Quality & Convenience: Cookie Dough may be frozen up to 1 year, has a shelf-life of 21
days at room temperature. The product can be thawed and re-frozen. It can remain in the
fridge for up 6 months. Zero Trans Fat, Kosher Product. May contain traces of nuts.
Reach Your Fundraising Goal: Your profit varies from 30% up to 55%! Smaller groups
can aim to sell at least 336 boxes, which is at the 40% profit level, for earnings of over
$2,285 profit. Larger groups can aim for the 55% mark.
Priced To Sell: Only $20 for a box of 40 (1.08 oz) pre-formed cookies. Simply place and
Free Shipping and Low Minimums: Your group receives Free Shipping when you sell 150 items or more, easily attainable by even a small group of 15 participants (only 10 items each!). And our minimum order is only 84 items!
Distribution day made easy: It can be kept at room temperature (66-77 degrees or cooler) for up to 21 days before being refrigerated again. So no need to have parents and volunteers rush in to collect their cookie dough during a tight 2-hour time window.
Frequently Asked Questions About Our Shelf Stable Cookie Dough: Do you have questions about the cookie dough? Such As - How long can it be left out at room temperature, or are there added preservatives to the cookie dough? We have included the top most asked questions about our shelf stable cookie dough in the pdf document below for your convenience:
Shelf Stable Cookie Dough FAQ
How Does the $20 Preportioned Cookie Dough Fundraiser Work?
1. Order 1 $20 Preportioned Cookie Dough order-taker PER fundraising participant – they’re FREE of charge!
2.Have your group members show the order-taker to friends, family, neighbors, and or co-workers and invite them to purchase 1 or more tubs of cookie dough.(Note: Your participants will collect the funds up-front, and will take note of their supporter’s name and mailing address on the order form included).
3. Collect all of the order-takers and all funds raised from your group members, at the end of your fundraiser.
4. Place your product order with us by completing and submitting the Order Form by fax or email
5. Count your profits – your group pays only the cost of the product and keeps everything else.
6. JustFundraising.com will ship the entire order to you, so your group can distribute the products to your supporters.
Please ensure that no minor goes fundraising door-to-door alone. If they choose to go door-to-door, they need to be in two’s or three’s, and or with a parent.
Shipping to remote areas... or "off-the-beaten-path" sections of the Western states such as Utah, Wyoming, Oregon, Idaho, etc may not be possible. Please call us for details.
What Does Pack-to-the-Case Mean?
Pack-to-the-case means that we will round up each flavor to a multiple of 6.
Example 1: if you order 3 items of a given flavor, we will round it up to 6 items.
Example 2: If you order 21 items of a given flavor, we will round it up to 24 items.
Who pays for these extra items? The cost of these extra items is charged to your group. Don't forget - selling these items will make even more profit for your group.
Top Reasons Why Pack-to-the-Case is Perfect for Your Group!
More Profit: It's a great way to make extra profit and after all this is your fundraiser! Simply sell them to your supporters- many will want a 2nd or 3rd item, especially once they've tried it! There will be others that can still be approached. If you want, you can sell them quickly by offering them at a fire-sale price i.e. only $10 each!
Less Hassle: Groups often end up being short several items because a few fundraising participants turned in their order late or forgot to, all together. The extra items you receive with your pack-to-the-case order will help you cover that shortage. This will help avoid the very expensive costs of refrigerated shipping for the items that you were short.