Spring Is In The Air Fundraiser - Sell Unique, Spring-Themed Items
This year’s Spring Is In The Air shopper includes 100 spring-themed items such as sandwich cutters, BBQ grilling mats, delicious chocolate snacks, kitchen tools and plants.
Your Profit: Your group keeps a generous 40%-45% profit, with no money up-front to start this fundraiser. See profit table below:
Free Brochures: If your group hits a certain sales level (easily attainable for 95% of our customers), your brochures are free. Otherwise, there is a $0.50 charge per brochure. See the chart below:
Free Shipping: Your group receives free shipping when you sell $1,000 retail or more. It's easy - a small group of 10 participants has to sell only 10 items at $10 each to get free shipping.
Free Pre-Pack: This program also includes free pre-sorting/student packing. Simply turn in your order forms and let us package your products for you according to seller in order to make your delivery and distribution as quick and easy as possible.
TO PLACE YOUR ORDERS Mail Order Forms via a traceable method to:
S’Kool Smartz Inc., Donna Taylor, 102 E. Grove, Terrell, TX 75160
Payment must be made to:
JustFundraising.com 11310 State Route 9 Champlain, NY 12919 1-888-440-4114
How Does the Spring Is In The Air Fundraiser Work?
1. Order 1 Spring Shopper order-taker PER fundraising participant – they’re FREE of charge!
2.Have your group members show the order-taker to friends, family, neighbors, and or co-workers and invite them to purchase.(Note: Your participants will collect the funds up-front, and will take note of their supporter’s name and mailing address on the order form included).
3. Collect all of the order-takers and all funds raised from your group members, at the end of your fundraiser.
4. Place your product order with us by completing and submitting the Order Form by fax or email
5. Count your profits – your group pays only the cost of the product and keeps everything else.
6. JustFundraising.com will ship the entire order to you, so your group can distribute the products to your supporters.
Please ensure that no minor goes fundraising door-to-door alone. If they choose to go door-to-door, they need to be in two’s or three’s, and or with a parent.
Shipping to remote areas... or "off-the-beaten-path" sections of the Western states such as Utah, Wyoming, Oregon, Idaho, etc may not be possible. Please call us for details.