#1 Fall Flower Bulb Fundraiser - Nature In Bloom Flower Bulbs
Available September 2022
Wide Variety of Bulbs to Choose From: You and your supporters can choose from 24 items whose different prices are listed in the colorful 12-page brochure: Mixed Crocus, Mixed Dutch Iris, Mixed Tulips, Anemone Mr. Fokker, Glory-of-the-Snow, Cool Blue Collection, Drumstick Allium, Mixed Daffodils, Paperwhite Narcissus, Whimsical Collection, Mixed Grape Hyacinths, Mixed Hyacinths, Sky Blue Lily, Allium Giant, Mixed Rock Garden Allium, Greenland Tulips, Pink Tulip Blend, Mixed Anemone Blanda, Dutch Master Daffodils, Super Spring Collection, Spring Rock Garden Collection, Rembrandt Tulip Mix, Ground Cover Mixed Tulips, Pink Allium.
Nature In Bloom Flower Bulbs,We’re privileged to carry this products. With this line of premier-quality bulbs, your supporters can expect to have gorgeous flowers within a short time, and your group can expect quick sales and easy profits!
Premier Quality: Nature In Bloom Flower Bulbs sells excellent-quality flower bulbs—every bulb is guaranteed to burst into bloom. Your customers shouldn’t be surprised when these bulbs grow into the most beautiful flowers they’ve ever seen.
FREE to Start: The Nature In Bloom Fall Flower Bulbs order-takers are absolutely free, so go ahead and order 1 for each of your fundraising members today.
Reach Your Fundraising Goal: Your group keeps 50% Profit: You group keeps 50% of everything you sell. So if you sell $2,500 worth of bulbs, your group keeps $1,250 profit!
Priced to Sell: Each item in the package is sold in the range of $7.00 to $26.50; prices are listed in the brochure.
Free & Shipping: Your fundraising group receives free shipping when you sell $1,000 retail or more. That’s easily attainable by a small group of 20 participants selling 6 items each.
Annual Seller: Nobody can resist adding a touch of floral beauty to their home, whether it’s the house, the porch, or the patio, so don’t be surprised if this becomes an annual seller!
How Does the Nature In Bloom Fall Flower Bulbs Fundraiser Work?
1. Order 1 Nature In Bloom order-taker PER fundraising participant – they’re FREE of charge!
2. Have your group members show the order-taker to friends, family, neighbors, and or co-workers and invite them to purchase 1 or more. (Note: Your participants will collect the funds up-front, and will take note of their supporter’s name and mailing address on the order form included).
3. Collect all of the order-takers and all funds raised from your group members, at the end of your fundraiser.
4. Place your product order with us by completing and submitting the Order Form online or by fax, and forwarding payment.
5. Count your profits – your group pays only the cost of the product and keeps everything else.
6. JustFundraising.com will ship the entire order to you, so your group can distribute the products to your supporters.
Please ensure that no minor goes fundraising door-to-door alone. If they choose to go door-to-door, they need to be in two’s or three’s, and or with a parent.
Product Availability This brochure and products in the brochure are available from August to November.