Coffee Fundraiser - Boston's Best Coffee Roasters
The Ultimate Coffee Collection is a recent addition to our fundraising line-up. Raise money selling Boston's Best award-winning gourmet coffee! Choose from 15 coffee options which are perfect to drink at home or the office. Most people love coffee making it super easy to sell. The coffee comes in a beautiful package. They are available in 11 oz. bags of ready-to-brew ground coffee and also boxed in single-serve brewers, including Keurig K-Cup brewing systems.
Drip Grind 11 oz. bags
Makes up to 70 cups: French Vanilla Coffee, Hazelnut Creme Coffee, Breakfast Blend Coffee, Seven Day Coffee Sampler, Jamaican Me Crazy Coffee, Donut Shop Coffee, Donut Shop Decaffeinated Coffee, French Roast Coffee, Vanilla Hazelnut Coffee
Single Serve Cups
12 Single Serve cups per box: Good Morning, Vanilla & Hazelnut, Delicious Donut Shop Blend, Caramelized, Wickedly Dark, Chocolaty Brownie Toffee Crunch
FREE to Start: The Ultimate Coffee Collection fundraising program costs absolutely nothing to get started. Simply let us know how many fundraising participants you have and we’ll send 1 order-taker for each of them, at no charge.
Reach Your Fundraising Goal: Your group earns 45% profit on every sale! A small group of 20 selling 10 bags each, will profit $1,350! A large group of 100 selling just 5 bags each, will profit $3,375!
Priced To Sell: Only $15.
Free Shipping and No Minimums: Your group receives Free Shipping when you sell $1,000 retail or more of fundraising product. It's easy - a small group of 20 participants has to sell only 3-4 items at $15.00 each to get free shipping. And there are no minimums – just sell as much as you can!
How Does The Ultimate Coffee Collection Fundraiser Work?
1. Order 1 Ultimate Coffee Collection order-taker PER fundraising participant – they’re FREE of charge!
2. Have your group members show the order-taker to friends, family, neighbors, and or co-workers and invite them to purchase.(Note: Your participants will collect the funds up-front, and will take note of their supporter’s name and mailing address on the order form included).
3. Collect all of the order-takers and all funds raised from your group members, at the end of your fundraiser.
4. Place your product order with us by completing and submitting the Order Form by fax or email
5. Count your profits – your group pays only the cost of the product and keeps everything else.
6. JustFundraising.com will ship the entire order to you, so your group can distribute the products to your supporters.
Please ensure that no minor goes fundraising door-to-door alone. If they choose to go door-to-door, they need to be in two’s or three’s, and or with a parent.
Shipping to remote areas... or "off-the-beaten-path" sections of the Western states such as Utah, Wyoming, Oregon, Idaho, etc may not be possible. Please call us for details.