Gourmet Dipped Fortune Cookies Fundraiser
Each 60-count variety carrier contains: 15 Birthday Cake, 15 Chocolate Bits, 15 Cookies and Cream, and 15 Salted Caramel. There are 4 carriers PER master case for a total of 240 fortune cookies.
The $1 Gourmet dipped fortune cookies are a brand new fundraiser which is quickly gaining popularity with youth and adults alike. Kids and other supporters will find a positive, uplifting message of encouragement inside each cookie. These tasty cookies will bring smiles to students, teachers, parents, and customers! What's great is you can order as little as 1 case at time and still get free shipping. Famous Fortune Cookies are a delicious addition to any fundraising campaign. They're inexpensive at only $1 each, feature 4 delicious flavors, and your supporters will likely buy several at a time!
Bring the Fortune Cookie brochure to your next meeting: Download PDF
60% Profit: Never Offered Before! For a very limited time make 60% profit on any order size.
Minimum Order: You only need to order 1 case of Famous Fortune Cookies to get started.
Free & Quick Shipping: Always free, no matter the size of your order. Delivered within 1 week.
Peanut-Free: Making these cookies perfect for kids to bring to school and camp.
Enter to win a $25 Retail Gift Card!!! Inside each carrier of Fortune Cookies is a postcard with a code on it that enables you to enter to win great prizes from popular national retailers. One winner will be selected at random weekly. You will be emailed immediately if you win. Please check your email regularly. Enjoy your fundraiser and GOOD LUCK!
How Does The Fortune Cookie Fundraiser Work?
1. Determine how many fortune cookies you feel each of your group members can sell, so you know how many cases to order. Each case contains 4 carriers of 60 cookies each, for a total of 240 bars per case. The minimum order is 1 case and shipping is free (additional shipping may apply if temperature is above 80F).
2. Place your order online or over the phone. You may pay using a credit card, money-order, or if you’re a public school you can issue a purchase order form.
3. Shipping is quick: We always ship out your product the next day following receipt of your payment. Depending on your location, shipping time is 3-5 business days.
4. Prepare and send a letter to your group members and their parents so they are aware of the objective of your fundraiser, collection dates, and your contact info.
5. Keep track of how many fortune cookies or carrier cases you have distributed to each of your fundraising participants. Ideally, have the parents pick it up so they become more involved in the fundraiser.
6. Your participants will sell each of these Famous Fortune Cookie for $1 each, and collect their money on the spot.
7. Keep a tally of all the money you collect from each of your participants throughout your fundraiser.
8. When the fundraiser is complete, be sure to send a Thank You note to all parents and kids who participated.
9. Count the profit made from your fundraiser!
Safety Tip: If your participants choose to fundraise door-to-door, they should always be in the company of an adult.