Cinnabon & Pretzel Fundraiser
The Cinnabon & Pretzel fundraiser is so successful because it offers the perfect mix of popular gourmet snacks. Everyone loves cinnamon rolls and pretzels of all types especially when it's from a reputable brand like Cinnabon's and Ben's Soft Pretzels. It features Cinnabon sticky bread, Cinnabon snickerdoodle cookie dough, soft pretzels, soft pretzel nuggets and 2 baking kits to make soft pretzels and cinnamon rolls at home with the family! It's perfect for groups that have 25 or more sellers. Free shipping for the Auntie Anne’s program starts at 400 items, so it’s important to have a motivated group that you feel can help you reach that target and beyond.
Reach Your Fundraising Goal: Your group makes 40% profit on all sales! That’s an $8 profit per box of pure deliciousness! Aim for 400 units, in order to get free shipping. If you sell 200 items - you make $1,600 minus your $200 shipping charge for a profit of $1,400 – not bad! Sell 400 items, and you’ll profit $3,200.
Quality & Convenience: Cinnabon, Ben's Soft Pretzels and Amish Pretzel Company are well known snack brands so you know your supporters are buying a quality product. Some of the products are sold with packets of toppings for a fun and delicious baking experience.
Cinnabon's & Pretzels Order-Taker – What Exactly Are Your Supporters Buying
- Cinnabon Sticky Bread: soft, fluffy dough with Cinnabon cinnamon and their signature cream cheese frosting. Six pack, 2.5 ounce each.
- Cinnabon Snickerdoodle Cookie: buttery sweet cookie dough topped with Cinnabon cinnamon. 40 pre-portioned cookies.
- Amish Pretzel Company - Soft pretzel nuggets: Heat and serve. Approximately 30 to 34 frozen pretzel nuggets. Salt and cinnamon sugar added.
- Amish Pretzel Company - Pretzels: Serve warm with dips and toppings. Six(6) 3.5 ounce soft pretzels. Salt and cinnamon sugar included.
- Ben’s Soft Pretzels - Ben’s soft pretzel ingredients with easy instructions to make our tasty treats at home!
- Ben’s Amish Cinnamon Roll Baking Kit - Cinnamon roll mix, yeast packet, vanilla icing, and Amish inspired cinnamon and sugar mix.
Priced To Sell: These gourmet treats sell for a simple $20, a reasonable price for a great treat while helping support a meaningful fundraiser.
FREE to Start: The Cinnabon's & Pretzel fundraising program costs absolutely nothing to get started. Simply let us know how many fundraising participants you have and we’ll send 1 order-taker for each of them, at no charge.
Free Shipping: Your group receives Free Shipping when you sell 400 items or more. Otherwise, your shipping charge is determined as follows: $1 fee per unit sold less than the minimum of 400 units. Example: if you sell: 300 items, you will pay a $100 shipping fee (400 Min Minus 300 sold)
Minimum Order: The minimum order is 150 items. A small group of 25, selling only 5 units each will easily reach their goal!
Pack-to-the-Case Program: Each product have to be rounded up to a multiple of 6 when you place your final order.
How Does the Cinnabon & Pretzel Fundraiser Works?
1. Order 1 Cinnabon & Pretzel order-taker PER fundraising participant – they're FREE of charge!
2. Have your group members show the order-taker to friends, family, neighbors, and or co-workers and invite them to purchase 1 or more Auntie Anne's or Cinnabon products.(Note: Your participants will collect the funds up-front, and will take note of their supporter's name and mailing address on the order form included).
3. Collect all of the order-takers and all funds raised from your group members, at the end of your fundraiser.
4. Place your product order with us by completing and submitting the Order Form by fax.
5. Count your profits – your group pays only the cost of the product and keeps everything else.
6. JustFundraising.com will ship the entire order to you, so your group can distribute the products to your supporters.
Please ensure that no minor goes fundraising door-to-door alone. If they choose to go door-to-door, they need to be in two's or three's, and or with a parent.
Shipping to remote areas... or "off-the-beaten-path" sections of the Western states such as Utah, Wyoming, Oregon, Idaho, etc may not be possible. Please call us for details.
What Does Pack-to-the-Case Mean?
Pack-to-the-case means that we will round up each flavor to a multiple of 6.
Example 1: if you order 5 items of a given flavor, we will round it up to 6 items.
Example 2: If you order 21 items of a given flavor, we will round it up to 24 items.
Who pays for these extra items? The cost of these extra items is charged to your group. Don't forget - selling these items will make even more profit for your group.
Top Reasons Why Pack-to-the-Case is Perfect for Your Group!
More Profit: It's a great way to make extra profit and after all this is your fundraiser! Simply sell them to your supporters- many will want a 2nd or 3rd item, especially once they've tried it! There will be others that can still be approached. If you want, you can sell them quickly by offering them at a fire-sale price i.e. only $15 each!
Less Hassle: Groups often end up being short several items because a few fundraising participants turned in their order late or forgot to, all together. The extra items you receive with your pack-to-the-case order will help you cover that shortage. This will help avoid the very expensive costs of refrigerated shipping for the items that you were short.