$1 America’s Variety Pack
Each 60-count variety carrier contains: 16 Creamy Caramel Bars, 16 Milk Chocolate Almond Bars, 12 Crispy Rice Bars, 8 Milk Chocolate Bars, 8 Dark Chocolate Almond. 4 carriers per case.
America’s Variety One Dollar Bars are a delicious addition to any fundraising campaign. Their cheap price, numerous flavors, and sweet taste will make them a favorite among your customers!
Up to 50% Profit: Your profit varies from 41% profit to 50% profit depending on how many cases of candy bars you order.
Minimum Order: You only need to order 1 case of One Dollar Bars to get started.
Free & Quick Shipping: Always free, no matter how small or big your order is. Delivered within 1 week.
Peanut-Free: Making these candy bars perfect for kids to bring to school and camp.
Temperature Warning - Is your weather hotter than 80 degrees? If so, we may need to ship by a refrigerated truck which means shipping costs may apply.
Enter to win a $25 Retail Gift Card!!! Inside each carrier of Van Wyk Confections chocolate is a postcard with a code on it that enables you to enter to win great prizes from popular national retailers. One winner will be selected at random weekly. You will be emailed immediately if you win. Please check your email regularly. Enjoy your fundraiser and GOOD LUCK! .
How Does The $1 America's Variety Pack Fundraiser Work?
1. Determine how many candy bars you feel each of your group members can sell, so you know how many cases to order. Each case contains 4 carriers of 60 candy bars each, for a total of 240 bars per case. The minimum order is 1 case and shipping is free (additional shipping may apply if temperature is above 80F).
2. Place your order online or over the phone. You may pay using a credit card, money-order, or if you’re a public school you can issue a purchase order form.
3. Shipping is quick: We always ship out your product the next day following receipt of your payment. Depending on your location, shipping time is 3-5 business days.
4. Prepare and send a letter to your group members and their parents so they are aware of the objective of your fundraiser, collection dates, and your contact info.
5. Keep track of how many candy bars or carrier cases you have distributed to each of your fundraising participants. Ideally, have the parents pick it up so they become more involved in the fundraiser.
6. Your participants will sell each of these America's Variety Pack candy bars for $1 each, and collect their money on the spot.
7. Keep a tally of all the money you collect from each of your participants throughout your fundraiser.
8. When the fundraiser is complete, be sure to send a Thank You note to all parents and kids who participated.
9. Count the profit made from your fundraiser!
Safety Tip: If your participants choose to fundraise door-to-door, they should always be in the company of an adult.