Original Beef Sticks Fundraising Kit
Each Case Contains 200 sticks, 4 Carriers x 50 sticks per case. One case minimum
America's favorite - Jack Link's offers these delicious .92oz Beef Stick Fundraising Kit. It's the healthy alternative for your direct seller. Pure beef seasoned to perfection, your supporters won't stop at just one.
Up to 60% Profit: The percentage of money that you keep is proportional to the number of cases you order. At the first level of 1-3 cases, your group already earns 55% profit.
Minimum Order: You need to order 1 case to start your fundraising campaign; selling those will let you keep 55% of the profit.
Free & Quick Shipping: Shipping is completely free, no matter how many cases you order. Expect delivery within 7 - 10 business days.
How It Works:
1. Determine how many carriers you feel each of your group members can sell, so you know how many cases to order. Each case contains 4 carriers of 50 Jack Link's eXtreme Original X-Sticks each, for a total of 200 beef sticks per case. The minimum order is only 1 case and shipping is free.
2. Place your order online or over the phone. You may pay using a credit card, money-order, or if you’re a public school you can issue a purchase order form.
3. Shipping is quick - we always ship out your product the next day following receipt of your payment. Depending on your location, shipping time is 5-7 business days.
4. Prepare and send a letter to your group members and their parents so they are aware of the objective of your fundraiser, collection dates, and your contact info.
5. Keep track of how many sticks you have distributed to each of your fundraising participants. Ideally, have the parents pick them up so they become more engaged in the fundraiser.
6. Your participants will sell each of these Jack Link's Sticks for $2 each, and collect their money on the spot.
7. Keep a tally of all the money you collect from each of your participants throughout your fundraiser.
8. When the fundraiser is complete, be sure to send a Thank You note to all parents and kids who participated.
9. Count the profit made from your fundraiser!
Safety Tip: If your participants choose to fundraise door-to-door, they should always be in the company of an adult.