Cadbury's Creamy Caramel Bars Straight Pack
Get the best value for your group and your customers with Cadbury's Caramilk chocolate. There is no other chocolate in fundraising that compares favourably to Cadbury. These bars sell themselves, and the product recognition will increase your profits. Sell them at a stand, office place, or to friends and family. Each bar sells for only $2.50.
Up to 40% Profit: Your profit depending on how many cases of candy bars you order.
Quick Shipping: Shipping is completely free for 13+ cases to Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia. If you are in another province, there may be additional shipping charges. Please call us for details.
Minimum Order: 5 case
Contents: Each regular case contains 6 Boxes of 24 = 144 Creamy Caramel Bars.
High Quality: Creamy Caramel Bars taste as great as they look - they're made from premium chocolate. Their large size 100 grams - will ensure customers' satisfaction.
Temperature Warning! Is your weather hotter than 25 degrees Celsius? Please call us for details. No obligation to order. 1-888-440-4114.
Applicable sales taxes will be added: BC: HST 12%, AB, SK, MB: GST 5%, ON: HST 13%, QC: GST & PST 5% + 9.5%, NB, PE, NL: HST 13%, NS: HST 15%
How It Works:
1. Determine how many candy bars you feel each of your group members can sell, so you know how many cases to order. Each case contains 6 carriers of 24 candy bars each, for a total of 144 bars per case. The minimum order is 5 cases and shipping is free (additional shipping may apply if temperature is above 80F).
2. Place your order online or over the phone. You may pay using a credit card, money-order, or if you’re a public school you can issue a purchase order form.
3. Shipping is quick: We always ship out your product the next day following receipt of your payment. Depending on your location, shipping time is 3-5 business days.
4. Prepare and send a letter to your group members and their parents so they are aware of the objective of your fundraiser, collection dates, and your contact info.
5. Keep track of how many candy bars or carrier cases you have distributed to each of your fundraising participants. Ideally, have the parents pick it up so they become more involved in the fundraiser.
6. Your participants will sell each of these Cadbury Caramilk Straight Pack candy bars for $2.50 each, and collect their money on the spot.
7. Keep a tally of all the money you collect from each of your participants throughout your fundraiser.
8. When the fundraiser is complete, be sure to send a Thank You note to all parents and kids who participated.
9. Count the profit made from your fundraiser!
Safety Tip: If your participants choose to fundraise door-to-door, they should always be in the company of an adult.