Our Top Little League Fundraising Programs
Just Fundraising will help your Little League hit a homerun fundraiser
For the past 15 years, Just Fundraising has been helping Little League teams to successfully reach their fundraising goals. We know that fundraising can be challenging so we work with you to make the experience safe and easy and of course, profitable. We have helped Little League teams achieve their goals with fundraising profits as high as 90% profit! Our winning line-up of no money-up-front fundraisers means you can reach your fundraiser objectives with no financial risk.
JustFundraising Offers the Following to Ensure You Raise More:
- Fundraising Experts To Help Guide You
- Free Order-Takers and Free Shipping
- High Quality Products That Sell Themselves
- 20+ FREE-to-Start Fundraisers
- The Highest Profit Guarantee or Your Order is FREE
For fundraising tips on how to setup a fundraiser for your Little League click here or scroll-down the page.
Browse Our Categories of Fundraising Products for Little Leagues
JustFundraising offers 2 methods of product fundraising – order-takers (or brochures) and direct-sellers (also known as show-and-sell).
Order-Takers are brochures featuring quality items to sell, such as cookie dough, gourmet snacks and gift items, usually priced between $5 and $25. We’ll send them to you free of charge so you can start selling, and earning up to 55% profit.
Direct-Sellers are any product that you have in-hand to sell such as lollipops, Hershey’s candy bars, beef sticks and scratch cards, usually priced between $0.50 and $5. Free Shipping on all.
Fundraising Tips For Your coming Little League Fundraiser
Consider Your Fundraising Product Requirements
- IS THE FUNDRAISER SOLUTION OF TOP QUALITY? There are many people that will gladly contribute to a great cause but an incredible item is a wonderful motivation. Selling something that people enjoy will ensure your cause is remembered and often your supporters will be asking when the future fundraiser might be! Whenever you sell high quality fundraising goods, you’ll ensure pleased supporters that will purchase from your Little League team once again.
- CAN IT OFFER A DECENT PROFIT LEVEL? As pointed out above, great products can easily make a positive change to your fundraising functions, but when they don’t generate a profit for one's Little League team they aren’t going to be of any benefit to you. Guarantee all your persistence adds up by selling something that yields a minimum of 40% profit for your team. More cash signifies much more time on the field!
- IS THERE AN IDEAL PRICE POINT? Virtually every community is distinct - their price range limit for a fundraiser product will vary between $1 to $20 - guarantee the item you’re offering is valued affordably for the neighborhood.
- IS IT IN HIGH DEMAND? Tune in to your community. You need to sell something people truly want. Follow this straightforward suggestion and it will increase your fundraising sales enormously. What’s greater than an item which markets itself?
We want to help. Call one of our experts at 1-888-440-4114. We’ll answer your questions and help you find the perfect fundraiser for your Little League team.
Round up and Entice Your Little League Team
When you have picked out a fundraising solution that you'll have confidence in, you want to educate your team, often both players and parents, to hit the sidewalks. Interacting with people and being able to express your goals is required for revenue achievement. Ensure that everyone understands what your financial goals are and what the money is going to be used for. Listed below are some techniques for great profits:
Here are a few tips for solid sales:
- Consider giving each seller their very own exclusive ‘account’, so they’re specifically recognized for the funds they individually raised.
- Challenge your team with gifts for quickest / highest sales.
- Split up into teams and reward a winner for biggest earnings.
- Publicly compliment your team for a very good job.
- Keep the feeling light and entertaining so there is no hassle involved.
Think about Communication
- Volunteers and players should know the actual number of goods you will be expecting them to promote so as to reach your Little League team’s mission.
- Volunteers should be aware of why they may be fundraising and where the money may go - e.g. We must have another $2k for bus rentals for the remainder of the away games this current year.
- Present volunteers with the ultimate pitch within a letter. It must include a listing of your fundraiser product features and benefits, combined with the purpose of your fundraiser, so that they can efficiently get the word out and generate sales amongst friends, neighbors and acquaintances easily.
- Make use of social network sites regularly to get the word out regarding your fundraiser to parents and friends to be sure the word can spread further with a mouse click.
- Be sure that a big “Thank you!” goes out to all parents, supporters and volunteers following the fundraiser. It’s an excellent thing for them to unite under your cause so make them informed precisely how much you value their effort and time!
Little League Fundraising Basic safety
Little League Fundraising is undoubtedly a great endeavor that literally brings the very best out of people in your area however that doesn’t mean you and your members shouldn’t do things in a safe fashion. Follow these steps to guarantee your team stays protected and safe while you’re approaching your fundraiser goals:
- Little kids should be side-by-side adults when going house-to-house.
- Kids of an older age must always utilise the buddy system making certain to have no less than 2 players traveling together.
- Do not go into the residence of people you don't know when going door-to-door. Fundraising activities should take place beyond the door step, a number of feet from the door to be certain neighbors and passersby have got a clear view.
- Do not keep huge amounts of money currency. Have volunteers store money in a safe and secure place on a recurrent basis to make certain they are not transporting too much when going door-to-door.
The Bombsquad little league team had a very successful fundraiser with Snackin' In the USA and managed to raise over $740!
We ran a very simple and profitable fundraiser with the Dodo bags. We also won our District 11 Championship game!